<body> <body>

Chinese New Year's Eve
Sunday, January 22, 2012
11:04 PM


A reunion dinner is held on Chinese New Year's Eve.

"It's a very important time for families to have reunion and especially to have dinner together."

Although our conversation seemed a little boring but I enjoyed the sumptuous dinner with my dad, mom and brothers. My stomach is filled with good food {that ushered in wealth, happiness and good fortune} and I'm feeling bloated in my belly!

We decided to play card games...... I think I lost a few bucks? But you should know better that every parent won't want their child to be losing. Therefore, my dad will always spread the money he won to us. This time round my youngest brother received the coins which added up to S$20? In our hearts, the biggest winner is always our dad!


Now, I'm in my small cramped room. It looks much neater since I had packed for my vacation to Japan. Everything {except facial products, etc} is in the luggage and I'm ready to fly on the 25th. I'm so excited about this trip!!! ✈

Anyway, tomorrow will be a long day! We will be visiting our elders to strengthen our ties with those closest and dearest to us....

HERE TO WISH EVERYONE--
A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |