<body> <body>

YINGHUI'S 21ST BIRTHDAY
Friday, December 16, 2011
1:09 AM

ANTOINETTE

Ying Hui's 21st birthday was celebrated at Antoinette Mandarin Gallery. A small restaurant/café in an opulent ambiance with a comfortable atmosphere. We got to experience a little touch of France, with French food to delight our palate.

{French chic - mix of classic and contemporary}

We only ordered mains, crêpe and pasta, as we were too full for desserts. However, I took a bite of the Salted Caramel Macaron. The cookies are too hard but the filling is delicious. As for crêpe and pasta, they are good but nothing particularly outstanding. I believe sweets are the star attraction in Antoinette as there are customers, who queued for an hour or so, ordering desserts and tea ONLY!

{Sweet Crêpes - Peach Melba}

{Savoury Crêpes - Concorde}

{Pasta - Morel Mushroom}

{Pasta - Gnocchi Carbonara}

{Pasta - Marinara}

{Pasta - Seafood Alio Olio}

{Sweet Crêpes - Nougatine}

And since Antoinette is well known for their cakes, pastries and desserts, it is definitely a great place for afternoon tea in this luxurious restaurant.

{Macaron - a variety of flavors}

I would soon visit the original branch at Penhas to try their classic desserts and savories. I have confident, it won't disappoint me.


▼▼▼

ORCHID BOWL

Our next activity is: Play bowling at Orchid Bowl @ Yishun Safra. An activity which family and friends can enjoy great fun. We are all ready to fight for first place as the winner got to PLAY FOR FREE! I know it won't be me but...

We love challenges!


In the midst of our game, we decided to pass the present to Ying Hui. Tadahs~!! A watch! We really hope you love it... wear this will remind you, OF US!


A photo of the girlfriends;
KEEP SMILING... even though we're losing!
(Hahaha)

Final Score
I'M RIGHT, I'M NOT THE FIRST.
I'M WRONG, I'M NOT THE LAST.

The winner is Yong Quan! He saved $12.00 and we each spent $2.40 more... but everyone has fun during the challenge. Anyway, I was the second last in the first game but I was the second after the final game.


▼▼▼

BBOYD CAFE.LOUNGE

Our last activity is: Present the birthday cake and sing birthday song to the birthday girl! Never did we expect Yong Quan to order a bottle of liquor, even though we already had 4 jugs of beer!


That night, we got a little crazy! Beer + Liquor + Fried foods + Tiramisu layer cake! DrinkEatPlay! Those were the days in 2008... so long! I miss the good ol' days...

To end this post.. here is--
a photo of the crazy friends;Ying Hui, be happy and stay healthy!
H o p e Y o u H a ve F u n W i t h U s . . .

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |