<body> <body>

The Tourist (2010)
Thursday, December 22, 2011
1:42 AM

"
Elise: Invite me to dinner, Frank?
Frank Tupelo: What?
[she gives him a look]
Frank Tupelo: Would you like to have dinner?
Elise: Women don't like questions.
Frank Tupelo: Join me for dinner.
Elise: Too demanding.
Frank Tupelo: Join me for dinner?
Elise: Another question.
[Frank thinks for a moment]
Frank Tupelo: I'm having dinner, if you'd care to join me.
[Elise smiles at him]


Frank Tupelo: Who is he? Hotels don't leave gifts like that, do they? Who is he?
Elise: He's someone who used to be very important to me.
Frank Tupelo: Used to? Are you meeting him in Venice?
Elise: I hope so. Part of me hopes I don't.
Frank Tupelo: Why?
Elise: Because, I don't like being told what to do. I don't like being... summoned. But it felt even worse not hearing from him for two years.


[Frank notices Elise touching her bracelet]
Elise: It's the um...the Roman god, Janus. My mother gave it to me when I was little. She wanted to teach me that people have two sides. A good side, a bad side, a past, a future. And that we must embrace both in someone we love. And I tried.
Frank Tupelo: What's he like?
Elise: He's...different, from anybody I know.
Frank Tupelo: Different's good. Where I come from, the highest compliment they can offer a person is to say that they're down to earth, grounded. I hate it. It drives me nuts.
"

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |