<body> <body>

JINGLONG'S 19TH BIRTHDAY
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
9:27 PM

I have a love-hate relationship with Jing Long's 19th *S U R P R I S E* birthday...

Because this brother of mine is always feeling inferior and negative. He thinks that no one realizes his existence and no one bothers to spend time with him. But in fact, we remember him! WE ALWAYS DO!!!

Well... I'm not sure about the rest but You Are The V.I.P to My Heart!


When it comes to planning, someone has to take the initiative so it might as well be me. Of course I didn't do it alone. That night after the quarrel, I almost gave up on the thought of giving him a surprise. But I wanted to hang on... I chatted with Dawn & Ying Zi about it and they gave me some good ideas, which I shared with Angie & Conan. Then, with the help from Meldric, we came up with a brilliant plan. We planned closely and kept everyone updated. Everything was good except we were busy with study or work.

On his birthday itself, Andy and Dawn accompanied me to shop for his present. I was glad when they came to meet me... without them, I would be lost. All the leather & leather look jackets from TOPMAN, ZARA, BERSHKA look so goooood!


An hour before he ended work, we were already in his place. ALL READY!!! But due to the unforeseen rain, we were struck in his brother's room for 2 hours as he was struck in the rain.

THANKS GOD we sure know how to entertain ourselves...


T A D A H S ! ! ! SURPRISE FOR THE BIRTHDAY BOY!

EVERYONE SINGING THE BIRTHDAY SONG...


NOW I WONDER WHAT ARE YOUR WISHES?
Stay Healthy x Be happy
& may your wishes come true!

We had already planned to have pizzas + sides for the night... (pi), my favorite! And I really love the Choco Exotic cake from Four Leaves! Om nom nom away~

YOU EAT. I EAT. EVERYONE EAT.

MOST IMPORTANTLY,
I'm beyond happy to know that everyone enjoyed themselves.


NOW watch the video of us preparing to surprise the birthday boy!
"Shhhhh~ Shhhhhh~ Shhhhh~"


(Video credits to: Calvin Timothy Leong, Conan Seow)

And to end this post.. here is--
a photo of Jing Long and his 15 'dont know what;Cousins n' friends! x
L i v e L o v e L a u g h !

Photos credit to: Tay Kaizhi

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |