<body> <body>

Don't you just love (surprise) gifts?
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
8:48 PM

{macarons and chocolates}

Thank You, Buddy Wen Yu!

You're one of the few good friends who will surprise me with gifts on special occasions like my birthday or on random days when you come back from holiday. A friend who thinks of me even when you're traveling... someone who truly care for me and value our friendship.

You remind me not to give up but to work hard and strive towards my dreams. You encouraged me to save and taught me to be patient when making money.

You worry about my health and care about my happiness. Most importantly, you give without expecting something in return. You're truly a wonderful friend!

P.S Keep people who love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If a person does none of these things, let them go.

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |