<body> <body>

SINGYEE'S 21ST BIRTHDAY
Sunday, November 20, 2011
11:37 AM


Sing Yee's 21st birthday was celebrated at Treehouse Villas @ Changi. A traditional Balinese style resort - using materials like teak and palm wood, stones and patches of grass. It is combined with modern amenities to complete user conveniences. Definitely a great place to do nothing! Eat, drink and be lazy! *Today I don't feel like doing anything~ ♫

{Reception - welcoming}

{Bedroom with balcony - spacious and gracious}


Friday night stay over was one of the best nights I have ever had. So long-- I had an enjoyable night with the girlfriends. We were like a family staying under one roof... having really good barbecue food and nice conversations, playing mahjong and watching shows. We even have nasi lemak for supper before we went to bed at around 5-ish.

{Real men cook - mouthwatering food}

{Open concept living hall and kitchen - family friendly}


Saturday morning was a blessing... woke up next to the girlfriends and had McDonald's breakfast together! *Nom nom* After filling our stomachs, we played a few rounds of Cluedo... I just can't get enough of it. A G A I N , A G A I N ! I always dream of being a private investigator! Kekekekeke~~


Before any guests arrived, we were 'half alive'... took turns to drag ourselves to the bathroom. All dressed up to meet her families and friends in the evening... loud and boisterous atmosphere met us as the crowd came.


She ordered food catering and I really like the sotong you tiao! Not to forget her salted caramel birthday cake was awesome too!

{Sing Yee - bubbly and cheerful}

with
FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
Once again...
Be Happy, Stay Healthy!

I really have so much fun...
one of the memorable days
with the girlfriends,
through day and night.

To end this post.. here is--
a photo of the girlfriends;Favorite Girls! x
T h a n k Y o u for E v e r y t h i n g!

(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |