<body> <body>

Somewhere beyond..
Friday, October 21, 2011
11:06 PM

"Part of me is looking forward to the future with them... to create more memories together. But who will know where tomorrow will bring us to. Promises, are just our way of ordering the future, making it predictable and reliable... though we know changes take place. However, what matters is today we are standing strong AS ONE! And so... without fear, we move on as the day passes."


“Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, AND JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS.”

"Eventually all the pieces will fall into place... until then we gotta laugh at the confusion, live for the moment and know that, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON."

(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |