<body> <body>

Housewarming Party
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
11:59 AM

If you didn't already know, we have moved to Hougang sometime in May. I had a hard time tidying up my room.. there are so many little things I want to keep for memories sake but my room is very small I had to store my stuff into carton boxes. Until today, there are 3 boxes laying around and I don't know where should I place my things if I unpack them! ☹

Anyway, we threw a housewarming party on September 4.. more than 3 months after we moved into the new house, due to our busy schedules. We invited our family and friends, as well as our neighbors, to present our new house to them.


A few weeks before the gathering.. my parents ordered buffet catering (9 courses), recommended by my dad's friend. We received many compliments on the food.. even after hours, the food was delicious! We are glad that nothing really went to waste..


It was definitely a packed house.. we were busy playing host. My grandparents and my aunts and uncles, as well as my cousins were the first to arrive. Then more friends came.. everyone's friends! It was really cool seeing everyone interacts.. I just love seeing the people who have touched our lives having a good time in our home.

The love of a family is...LIFE'S GREATEST BLESSING!


The girls...
The boys...

Friends are like, family. They change your life just by being a part of it. They make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger. They will be there to wipe your tears, give you courage and strike your fears. They will guide you, cheer you on, hold your hand and get you through the hard times. They share the good times and help out by listening during the bad times. You will feel happy and complete around them.


Brother and his OCs...

I'm glad they take such good care of my brother. He has always been a more rebellious boy.. we want to see him grow up to be a responsible man. Someone who will take care of the family and regards us as a priority.


Brother and his friends...

The boys who will visit us almost every weekend.. they will call me, 'sister!' It makes me feel like I'm respected. Well.. after so many years have passed, it is good to see them close.

After most of the guests left, Doris guided me in mixing mocktails.. I had lots of fun tasting the non-alcoholic mixed drinks..

MMMMm.. Mocktail to end the day!
PERFECT DAY!

We would like to thank everyone who came to our housewarming party! x)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |