<body> <body>

A Gathering of Friends!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
5:10 PM

Good Day! Good Time! A picnic gathering at Fort Canning Park with the youthful friends.. it's nice to see everyone coming together. A fun time, with good food..

Hi-Tea Bubble Tea, Finger Lickin' Good! food, Delicious and Fluffy Muffins

Play charades..
Nerissa, Jannah, Ariff, James, Ain, Jasmine, Chin Wei

Nerissa, Ariff, Jannah, Ain, Lisa

I, and Jasmine (Peace)


They surprised the birthday girls..Ain and Lisa

These girls are awesomely cool..*imagine a magazine shoot*

Nerissa, Vivian, Serena, Ain

That's all for the get together!



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |