<body> <body>

timbré @ the substation
Saturday, August 13, 2011
5:18 PM


I was at timbré @ the substation (45 Armenian Street) with Andy, Jing Long and Serena on Satuday night, 16 July. It is one of the best places to hangout at night.

Timbre is open air, but covered, and features live music every night. Good atmosphere and great live music. However, the service needs to improve.

Food Menu / Drinks Menu

Deciding on what types of pizza to order.. Andy's all-time favourite is Hawaiian Pizza, and I had a craving for the famous Roasted Duck Pizza. So we decided to order Half & Half Pizza which we can choose any two toppings! Awesomeeeee!


We were served our first drinks and finger food.. the pizza took awhile but it is worth..

Baileys Irish x Shirley Temple x Virgin Margarita x Virgin Sakura

Louisina Fries

Potato Wedges

Timbre's Fried Chicken

Half Hawaiian Pizza Half Roasted Duck Pizza

Because we were early for the music.. we entertained ourselves with Andy's Samsung EX1 by camwhoring..

US

Serena_Huitiemejqmeow

ANdyStormleongraphy

We were at our second drinks when the pizza was served.. om nom nom~ The pizza is so good.. it is fantastic!!! We wanted to order Half Buffalo Chicken Pizza Half Sunny Side Up Pizza but was told we need to wait for 30 - 45 minutes (?)


Since I brought along my photo book, we decided to doodle on it.. for memories' sake..

Jing LongAndy Serena



More photos... (↴)
* The flash on the EX1 is too strong!!!

The Goodfellas was performing that night.. they are great! Andy even dedicated a song to us.. but we only managed to hear them reading his message..


At the end of the night, here is-- the total bill! We actually spent $90+- on drinks..


No doubt. I love Timbré.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |