<body> <body>

'Come Home to nex for National Day'
Friday, September 9, 2011
11:59 AM

I was at nex (23 Serangoon Central) with Andy on National day, 9 August. We were craving ramen and then he decided on Men-ichi Japanese Ramen (#B1-79). I’m not a picky eater, I like to eat well. There are only several things that don’t appeal to me. Therefore, I always get my friend to decide where to eat.

While Andy ordered Chicken Teriyaki Ramen, I had the Tonkotsu "pork bone" Shio "salt" Ramen. A cloudy white colored broth made from boiling pork bones, fat, and collagen.. topped with bean sprouts, nori, leeks, bamboo shoots, boiled egg, sliced cha shu and served with noodles. The set meal comes with tori no karaage and chawanmushi. Nom nom~


Then, we walked through Shokutsu 10 and crowded in front of the stall selling Dorayaki. K, I didn't know that Doraemon loves Dorayaki until Andy told me. So NOOBBBBB.

As the pancake is done on the spot, we got to enjoy looking at how the pancakes are made.. pouring of pancake mixture, heating the mixture, flipping the pancake-like patty, adding the flavor, hot stamping the graphic..

I can has cheese cream dorayaki! ^^

Not until I saw the graphic on the surface of the pancake, I didn't remember how much I used to like Fiesta Cheesecake so much I could indulge in a whole Cheesecake!

Next, we headed over to Starbucks (#02-K1) and ordered our drinks. I will always order my favorite Java Chip Frappuccino without whipped cream..


Well.. Andy's favorite Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino is not available! So, he anyhowly chose Mocha Frappuccino to redeem the complimentary beverage (any size) for registering his card online. He wanted his drink to be of grande size, however he was somehow forced to order venti size. In the end, he couldn't finish it.

We walked around the shopping mall and went up to the rooftop of nex, where KidzPlay and K9 Park are located. KidzPlay is a children's playground with dry and wet interactive play equipment, while K9 Park is a dog park.

•KidzPlay•

•K9 Park•

At there.. Andy and I watched the dogs and their owners for at least an hour. We were saying dogs look like their owners.. etc. I had so much fun observing the owners training their dogs! :3-]

Then, we decided to have dessert at Dessert Story (#03-17). Andy had Mango Snow Ice while I had Mango Pomelo & Sago. Yum yum~


That's about all on how I spent my Tuesday in nex. The best thing is we satisfied our craving for ramen. K, I'm hungry now!!!!!!!!!! #foreverhungry

To end this post.. here is--
a photo of us under the sun;Signing off.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |