<body> <body>

Dear Friends-- This Is Your Moment
Saturday, July 23, 2011
3:32 AM

Dear Friends--
This Is Your Moment!

1nTu72 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

pMwNZE on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

pRu6vr on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

Dl09dy on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

a8Cwfu on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

8IJK3s on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

vZRKq2 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

9TlL47 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

#CRAZYBALLOONFIGHTS

x Andy x Don x Jing Long x Josh x Joyce x Serena x Wei Jie x Ying Zi x



These are my friends, this is who they have been for always. These are my days, this is how they stay. These are my friends, this is who they will remain forever.

These are my friends... This is my life.


XOXO

With Much Love
Tan Jiaqi

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |