<body> <body>

YINGZI'S 18TH BIRTHDAY
Sunday, May 29, 2011
1:57 AM

Yingzi turned 18 on 16th May 2011... she celebrated her birthday in the most spectacular hotel, Marina Bay Sands Singapore - Orchid Suite. She invited her large group of friends, mostly of the SG & MY bloggers. Oh Yes! Her friends from Malaysia specially travelled to Singapore for her... how sweet of them. I would say I'm glad to meet new people, even though I have to admit I stay closer to the cousins*...

Before we met Ying Zi and her friends, we were busy preparing the presents... GOLDEN HELLO KITTY MAHJONG SET & LOVELY HELLO KITTY BALLOONS!!!!!

Writing our wishes for her on the balloons...'YINGZI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
BE HAPPY AND STAY HEALTHY!'

We had a long walk, under the scorching sun, from Raffles Place to Marina Bay Sands. Joyce and I were complaining that our feet hurt so badly from walking in high heels, but I didn't want to change into the Oxford flats. I JUST LOVE BEING TALL!

Once we stepped into the hotel room, we secretly hid the presents behind the curtain... we were worried that our surprise plan will be exposed!!! Therefore, we kept our eyes focused towards the direction of the curtain, even while we were camwhoring...


I think it was a good idea that Ying Zi ordered from KFC & Pizza Hut to fill our stomach before drinking... Oh No! I don't drink. Some of them do.


The hotel guests are allowed to visit the Sands Skypark (340m-long and a 150m swimming pool, set on top of the world’s largest public cantilevered platform on 57th floor) for free! 不去白不去。。。#SoSingaporean huh.


HERE WE ARE...

Sands SkyParkWe are 200m above the city...
the view is MAGNIFICENT!

It feels like I'm on the plane;
UP ABOVE,
looking out of the window at the city!

with the beloved friends...
ANdyStorm leongraphy Dream2breakaway

You can swim and have fun while......having a breathtaking experience at such high level.

Sad to say, the hotel guests can only invite 3 friends at a time... I was hoping the cousins* can take a group photo at this beautiful, serene place. Oh well~

The rest were excited to visit the Sands SkyPark too! That's why we didn't stay in there so long. It was also about time to cut the cake and sing the song...

BIRTHDAY

Making her wishes...
I wish, I wish, With all my heart~~~

Of course we didn't forget about the presents for her... *ta-ta-dahs* キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! < I vaguely remembered her surprised expression when she saw the Hello Kitty balloons... and I'm so sure she loves the Hello Kitty mahjong set!


Ying Zi and her Cousins*♥♥♥

WOAH! PRESENT UNWRAPPED!

HELLO KITTY AND US!

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

YING ZI AND EVERYONE IN?
IN!!!!!!!!!

。。。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。。。
。。。。。。。
。。。。。
。。。


O.O WHERE DID THIS 'INSANE' GUY COME FROM?*jaw-dropping*

I was so shocked when he came out from no where... doing dirty dance. Isn't it awkward! But I thought he was entertaining... I was really amazed! We laughed our heads off...


OHHHHH... HE IS HER FRIEND FROM MALAYSIA!

After all these... some gathered to drink, some gathered for card game. I played 'Cheat'; a game of deception and lying. Oh well... most of my friends know I don't tell lies because I'm really bad at it!!! If I do, I will usually smile guiltily. This explains why I lose in such games...

Before the clock struck 12, some of us had to leave to catch the last train. Sadly, I'm one of them. Though I really wish I can stay longer... Still, I had my fair share of fun.

Thank you, Ying Zi and everyone!


Photos credit to:
leongraphy

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |