<body> <body>

JOYCE'S 21ST BIRTHDAY
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
11:56 PM

Joyce turned 21 on 29 April 2011... she has invited her beloved friends to her place for a simple celebration on this special day of hers. I, her meowmy, attended her party with the cousins*. We had to be dressed confidently for the birthday themed 'Model-licious'~


Are you [ƃuılooɹp] yet. Her chocolate-licious cake from Four Leaves. I always love the biscuit layer in the cake, super yummilicious... I had to kope more layers of biscuits from Andy's share to satisfy my craving. Heh heh.

Before we have our share of the cake, we were welcomed by home cooked food... delicious and easy. *IF I CAN COOK...*

...enjoying the food!

At around 8ish... "Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to Joyceeeee, Happy Birthday to You~"

BIRTHDAY GIRL
...making her wish!

...with the ladies*

...with the gentlemen*


WOOHOO!!! Look at her happy face... as she unwrapped the presents. Me, I always love the process of unwrapping gift, it is like [sɥɐpɐʇ]~ Whooooo doesn't love a surprise, right. I definitely do.

She has X-Mini Capsule Speakers (Hello Kitty Special Edition)
from Andy, Jinglong and me.

I HOPE YOU LURVE IT~

Picture of you, picture of me, picture of us... keeping memories.

ONCE AGAIN, WISH YOU BE HAPPY STAY HEALTHY! x

(Photos grabbed from Facebook, from the album "My 21st Party" by Joyce Lim)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |