<body> <body>

It's a love worth waiting for...
Saturday, May 28, 2011
2:22 PM

I’m in love with you
want to stay in love with you
so I’m going to live alone
yeah I’ll be happy on my own

Live the rest of my life
with the vaguest of feeling

Ahhhhhhhhh

Wherever you are
whoever is there
you know that I’ll be here, I'll be here
wishing i could be there~



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |