<body> <body>

IT ALL BEGINS WITH A SMILE...
Monday, May 30, 2011
11:41 PM

Smile And The Whole World Smiles With You

graphic myspace at Gickr.com


Photos credit to: leongraphy

When you're smiling, keep on smiling
The whole world smile with you
And when you're laughing, keep on laughing
The sun comes shining through

But when you're crying, you bring on the rain
So stop your frowning... be happy again
Cause when you're smiling... keep on smiling
The whole world smile with you~

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |