<body> <body>

Awe Night at Marina Barrage
Thursday, May 12, 2011
9:52 PM

After spending the day with the cousins* at With a Pinch of Salt and Coffee Bean... I also had a well spent night with the girls... PICNIC AT MARINA BARRAGE under the moon and stars, with oh-so-pretty kites reaching for the sky. I always enjoy a night like this~



#moon#kites#people

The boys and girls were spreading the mats and laying the food while I was playing with the camera. Look... we had fruits with chocolate, hotdogs, sushi and chips... so yummy~


NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

...with people I lve


Fly kite, fly kie, all the way they go fly kite~

(stoups) We DO NOT have LED lights on the kite... but can you see the panda kite? It's Singyee's! I didn't bring my mermaid kite along as I just wanted to sit down and chill. The best part was I lay down on the ground, facing the sky... IT IS SOMETHING I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO!!! *scream YEAH YEAH YEAH!*

THE C-O-L-O-U-R-F-U-L KITES...



...with the ladies

# Marina Bay Sands Singapore# Singapore Flyer

I truly enjoyed the night with the girls and their boyfriends... and I believe they enjoyed as much as I did. It was a good time for us, everyone come together and talk about how we are each doing. Night like this are love! x

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |