<body> <body>

'with a pinch of salt' by kyra
Saturday, April 23, 2011
4:27 PM

[READ] Back in November... Our first trip to With A Pinch Of Salt*


On Saturday, April 16
With A Pinch Of Salt


We're back! We missed this place! Cosy cafe with an attractive decoration; bright coloured wallpapers, cute posters, adorable pictures... SOOOOO colourful! *ilike



While waiting for the food to be served...
MONOPOLY DEAL, forever!



OUR ORDERS ARE HERE...

Cheesy Fries
Crispy golden fries with melted cheese. Really.
REALLY MY FAV. HOT BIT & BITE!!!

Golden Calamari Rings

Soft-shell Crab Salad
Mixed greens topped with soft-shell crab.
I ♥ the salad!!! not the soft-shell crab...
NEITHER warm nor crispy! /disappointed

PASTA:-O

Mdm Chicken Corden-Bleu
Deep fried breaded chicken stuffed with
ham & cheese topped with aioli sauce.


Jumbo Chick's Leg
Tasty, roasted chicken leg served
with aunt Rosemary's sauce.

Luvin' it!!!!! Luvin'it!!!!!!!!!!

Choco Lava
Rich melted chocolate served with vanilla ice-cream.
MY FAV. DESSERT!!! MUST TRY!! MUST TRY!!!

It's only a cafe, don't take it seriously... RELAX ONLY!
.....
...
.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We're such photo whores!
ooooooooook LAH... it's just Jing Long and I.


Jing Long 'n' Jia Qi

*Y U NO BIG EYES*
HIS FAVOURITE PHOTO W. ME!

Jia Qi 'n' Andy

*Y U SO ACT CUTE*
HIS FAVOURITE PHOTO W. ME!

Andy 'n' Joyce

Don 'n' Ying Zi

Ying Zi 'n' Jia Qi

*What can we do next? What can we do next? What can we do next?*

Remember, I will never ever get bored with friends around.

More photos here*

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |