<body> <body>

A love like that...
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
10:13 AM

(Taken on June 26, 2010)

Last night… I was telling my family, ‘A friend of mine told me that there are families that will separate themselves and take different flights to the same destination. In case, one of the planes crashed and they didn’t survive, the family members in the other plane can arrange for the funeral and handle the important matters that are left behind.’ I was happily surprised to know that everyone objected to this. “We rather die together than to live without one another!” All I can say is, I’m so proud of my family! ♥

(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |