<body> <body>

LET'S DO IT EVERY YEAR!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
11:16 AM

A PICNIC DAY AT MARINA BARRAGE

Let's have a picnic day, every year! In for it?
May 16, 2010 - the cousins* had an awesome picnic day! [READ HERE]

Some time between end of 2010 and beginning of 2011, we had been asking for another picnic day...

On March 26, 2011... we had the picnic day again! Proudly organised by yours truly me, with plenty of help from Andy, Don, Joyce and the cousins*. Nobody ever said planning for an outing was easy, but it would be worth it. Due to busy schedule, I could not find the time to send an invitation message. Still, thanks to Ying Zi. She gave me a gentle reminder to invite the cousins*

Knowing that I needed a volunteer to prepare the fruits, Andy helped. The super model, runway diva, creative director, top notch blogger, legendary pretty Don willingly agreed to bringing the picnic mats, that will help lighten the load for me. Aside from that, his dearest mum prepared agar agar. Joyce prepared sandwiches. She also proposed for a 'theme' as she wanted to create a video for the cousins* She suggested that we can be in same colored shirts (if not similar accessories) while I imagined the cousins* in high socks. That's just my crazy thought. After a discussion with Andy, we finalized the 'theme'. That was to be in different colored shirts; BE COLORFUL [I-LOVE-YOU]!

@ANdyStorm Yellow ☑ @dcannx White with colored stripes ☑ @jqmeow White ☑ @getme0ut Blue ☑ @Dream2breakaway Green ☑ @forest330 Grey ☑ @leongraphy Red ☑ @Swiszy ?

The night before, I had to pack the 'to bring list': Kites ☑ Fondue set ☑ Al foil/ Al tray/ PP containers ☑ Utensils ☑ Holga/ Polaroid ☑ Monopoly deal ☑ Light sticks/ Sparklers ☑

Tadahs! There are 14 kites at home...

On the day itself, we met in Suntec City Mall Cold Storage to shop for the 'to buy list'. Picked everything we need and want... quick buy!

As we had a bad experience with waiting for the shuttle bus, we decided to hire the taxi to Marina Barrage... *Marina Barrage Shuttle Bus Timings

.....
....
...
..
.

It was a Sunday, with some hazy .
Well, we should be pleased that it didn't rain.

Here's a photo of us before
we dug into the huge amount of food...

CHOCOLATE FONDUE! FRUITS! MARSHMALLOW!
SANDWICHES! AGAR AGAR! HOTDOGS! CHEESE!
BISCUITS! BREADS! COOKIES! CHIPS! JELLIES!
OM NOM NOM-ING AWAY~

Mametchi and Memetchi
adorable

To use up the leftovers, we sat in a circle and played Indian Poker. The forfeit is... of course... to finish a cup of mixed leftover food! I had a cherry tomato only. NOT SO YUMMY!


Looking at their 'EEEYER' expressions...
Well, it's actually NOT AT ALL YUMMY! (-_-)

.....and Li Mei is the ONLY ONE who escaped the forfeit!


NEXT,
♪ ♫ ~FLY KITE FLY KITE ALL THE WAY WE GO FLY KITE~ ♩ ♬

THEN,
blowing bubbles 'n' air balloons... ⒽⒶⓅⓅⒾⓃⒺⓈⓈ
...that attracted the little cute boy
I heart his shirt!!!

***If you do read under 'About jqMEow'...

"I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions.
I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.
"


It simply meant, PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME.

.....
THAT'S ALL ABOUT OUR AWESOME ACTIVITIES


COUSINS*

DOING THE JUMP SHOTS.....


Introducing the...
Uniquely Cousins*

Andy
Ashton
Don
Jing Long
Joyce
Li Mei
Meldric
Ying Zi


The sun is setting on our picnic day...

Just before we left Marina Barrage...

On our way... back to Marina Bay... to Marina Square...

Not forgetting, we played Monopoly Deal IN PAIRS!

Andy 'n' Joyce;Don 'n' Jia Qi;Meldric 'n' Yingzi;Jing Long 'n' Li Mei;I must say, it is EXCITING! Good Game!

26 March, 2011 - the cousins* had another awesome picnic day! Ah, how good it feels! I can see the joy. The smile on our faces. When everyone's together. Every minute together. So precious. I hope the cousins* truly enjoyed this day as much as I truly did.

Here's the video by Joyce, for the cousins*

❤XOXO❤

(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |