<body> <body>

BRING BACK THE GOOD OL' MEMORIES...
Thursday, February 17, 2011
11:38 PM

Notification: "Ah Jun Ling tagged 5 photos of you."

OH wodetian AH! Aunt has the photos of part of the family... taken back in 2008(?)!!! There are uhhh... I have no idea how to address them (in Chinese). The grandparents, granduncles, grandaunts, parents, uncle, aunts, brothers, sisters and myself! What do you address your grandfather's elder/younger sister? grandfather's elder/younger brother? grandfather's sibling's son/daughter? SOOOOO confusing LAH! Can someone kind teach me with a family tree chart!!! LOL.

It is really a waste that the hard disk, where the photos are saved, went haywire 3 - 4(?) years ago. Screw it! If not I can share more...

THAT'S MY GRANDPARENTS!!!
*point to the 1st row (most left)*

(↑) I feel skinny, then.

Look! Everyone is smiling, happily!
That moment was truly amirable!

...and somehow, I d k why. Even though I have not thought of getting marry... I want to say, if I do? I will definitely wish to see everyone of them... MY BIG FAMILY! The people who watch me grow up and never forget me!

Here's my love for this family... free smileys



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |