<body> <body>

和朋友的团圆饭#3
Sunday, February 13, 2011
6:31 PM

初十一

It was on the Sunday, the last weekend of Chinese New Year. We decided to head over to Jinglong's house to bai nian. They had each other to accompany from their favourite(?) game... MAHJONG! I... I... I... was playing 'Cut the Rope'... alone.

Until DINNER...

I'm pleased to have home-cooked food. What's more, we can has yu sheng (again). Thanks to Jinglong's mother!


What did we do after... uhhh HAHAHA! We watched Andy dances? Ohhh... actually... he wasn't dancing? Just doing some retarded movements which kept us laughing like idiots. But frankly, I thought he was. zZ. 很笨HOR... 我也够傻了吧! Then, we decided to sit down and view the photos of the cousins*... lovely clique. Nice to know them! (o≧▽≦o)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |