<body> <body>

和朋友的团圆饭#2
Saturday, February 12, 2011
7:25 PM

初十

Weeks before 12.02.11, Yingzi had planned to invite us to her house for steamboat. Everyone was looking forward to this day... it's like a reunion (if you get me). Since we don't always get to gather everyone. The last time we had steamboat together was in August of last year? Quite some time ago...

We, the boys and girls, are welcomed by
.....
....
...
..
.
BOBO CHACHA
so kewwwwwl (o.O)

Everytime, Josh (da tou ku! :P) and Yingzi will prepare the raw food. Sometimes, they will cook one or two dishes up...

-drool-

Before we digged into the food, our dearest MR. BUMP [HAHAHA!] will introduce the *cousins (#KaCeng) to you!

3rd row (left to right): Roy
2nd row (left to right): leongraphy, dawnrockka, fynwu,
Dream2breakaway, josh524, ANdyStorm
1st row (left to right): dcannx, happyygolucky, jqmeow_, Swiszy



OM NOM NOM~


While I got excited over 'Cut the Rope'...
Until it was time to 'LOU HEI'...
EVERYONE READY?!?!?!
GET SET...GO!!!
HUAT AHHHHHHHHHH~swee swee~

FRIENDS by choice, COUSINS by chance.FRIENDS THAT WILL LOVE YOU, ALWAYS.
♥♥♥♥

While they were gambling 'BAN LUCK'...
I KA JIAO them to take photos...Kaixin and Limei

Don and Qianyi

Dawn and Jinglong

Jiaqi and Andy

Andy and Yingzi

Ohhh... I can has coins to gamble too!!! [HEHEHE] Andy placed the coins for me to play and we won UH, quite lucky!!! But I don't see why when I placed my coins/notes to gamble for this CNY, I always lose. Like 10 bucks each session! (-.-) Oh wells~

// Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything.



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |