<body> <body>

Charlie Brown Café
Thursday, January 27, 2011
10:48 PM

Charlie Brown Café
located at 313 @ Somerset

Themed Café is the cool!

with @ANdyStorm @leongraphy @happyygolucky @Dream2breakaway

My dearest sister mentioned about this café she wishs to be in, for she loves Snoopy as much as I love Mickey & Minnie. That day, Andy happened to pass by the café and we decided to surprise her.

...so on a Saturday night, after the longgggg hours of shopping. For nothing on my side, but a (super cuteeeee!) birthday card. Oh wells... I have seriously no idea why everything doesn't catch my attention! WHERE IS MY SHOPPING SPIRIT AHHHHH!!! (x___x)

We decided to chill out at the café... with food and drinks as we played Monopoly Deal. Only to realise that we are not allowed to as the café is not entitled to "Game license?!?!?!" WTF... wo sibei noob bu zhi dao you such a right! :x

Whatever man... here is our orders;

I will want to go back for their breakfast meal!!! ;)


A GROUP PHOTO IS LIKE A MUST RIGHT.♥♥♥

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |