<body> <body>

1.1.11
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
9:30 PM

Nothing beats being with the family on the new beginning...

I PARENTS

DAD

MUM

BROTHERS


// When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.

First day of 2011. TOGETHER, the family wants to be together!!! I said to myself... no matter where I am who I am with, I will leave everything everyone for MY FAMILY. They mean the world to me....

So we decided on Pariss International Seafood Buffet for dinner... I was only 15 minutes into the food and my stomach was bloating. Terrible! (-.-)" Why is it sooooo difficult to enjoy good food without feeling 'fat'... I always suffer from eater's remorse after any meal. #timetodiet

However, I greedily swallow up the favourites. And finally, I GAVE UP! The family started before me and ended after me. ZAI! Then, I reunited with the favourite friends... always like to introduce my family to my friends, and my friends to my family. That is how much I cherish the people I love. ONE BIG FAMILY

IT WAS DEFINITELY AN AWESOME DAY,
A MEMORABLE ONE!!!

(Isn't it amazing how someone meant the world to you.)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |