<body> <body>

#1 LOVE
Monday, January 24, 2011
11:11 PM


Every girl's dream?

For me, I feel I'm a selfish person with a hard heart. It will be very difficult for me to learn anything involving self-sacrifice. I expect everyone else to adjust to me and my needs. I want my way and I get upset when I don't get it. I can't stand having to wait on someone else.

BUT I have learnt... that unselfishness love is to be willing to sacrifice one's own wishes for those of others. I have learnt that true love is to be totally adaptable and adjustable to the needs and desires of other people. I have learnt that love can be show in different ways to different people.

AND I believe one day someone will soften my heart, and little by little I will learn to meet the needs of others before my own. I will understand that my family members need me, my friends need me... in different ways.

MAYBE... just maybe? When the time comes... I will even feel too needed?


There will be someone I will sacrifice everything for. Someone I truly love!
(=^.^=) MEowww~

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |