<body> <body>

Will you remember your words?
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
11:44 PM

(via weheartit)

// Why am I so afraid to lose you when you aren’t even mine.


Simple words; Don't worry. I'm always there for you. MAKE MY DAY!

But... it actually frightens me. It makes me afraid to lose you, my friends. Whom I can laugh and cry to. Whom I can do silly actions with. Whom I can depend on. Whom give me the space to BE MYSELF!!! THE ONE AND ONLY ME.

Because someday... you friends will find your other half. Be with him/her. Forget me. Be Gone~

WHO AM I TO LOOK FOR. I'm not suppose to fall back into the arms of yours, even if you take me in. I never want to ruin anyone's happiness (again) that they have been searching for a long time.

I want everyone to be happy. Just like, if I want to be happy. I BE!

But sometimes, I can't stop my mind from thinking... someday I will be alone, crying for someone to love me. To tell me; Be good. Be strong. Be yourself. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. You have me. I'm here... so on, from the many dearly friends.

OH WELLS~
I'm just afraid to lose,


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |