<body> <body>

Will God hear my prayer?
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
1:09 AM

在中国(北京和上海)10天

Visit to the Town God Temple Market (城隍庙)...
Main hall of the City God Temple of Shanghai;
.....
....
...
..
.
I will always pray for
Everyone to be HAPPY, stay HEALTHY!


The temple's surrounding area and vicinity is
a large commercial district that
hosts an array of shops, restaurants, teahouses...

Woah! Starbucks Coffee! Java Chip Frappuccino!

Nanjing Road...to shop, shop, shop...
till drop, drop, drop!


Confession of the day...
STINKY TOFU臭豆腐闻着臭乎乎的,吃起来倒挺香?

你错了!!! 吃起来。。。 我会呕吐LAH! :

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |