<body> <body>

Underwater World Singapore;
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
12:29 PM

EARLY IN THE MORNING 8 O'CLOCK...
screamed, "YAY, 我要去Johor Bahru了!"

♪ ♫ 煮炒 煮炒 煮炒~


Few weeks back, Yingzi graciously volunteered to plan this outing for us. So, I thought we were really going to JB together... butttttttttt there was a last minute change. While we were waiting for Yingzi's arrival, I was telling the guys I wish to go for a dive with the sharks!!! Never did I expect Andy to say, "Let's go to Underwater World today! It's promotion period!" Jinglong was quick in his response. While I was hesitanting...

As I could not make up my mind, we decided to ask Yingzi before any further decision. Who the hell knows we will take 1.5 hours to set on going to Underwater World (and Flea Market @ St James. Power Station). What's more, we tweeted to our followers to decide for us!

We had our breakfast before heading to Habourfront Station...


Getting to Sentosa by Sentosa Express, from the Sentosa Station at VivoCity (Level 3)...


and here weeeee are! WELCOME TO UNDERWATER WORLD SINGAPORE~
(the queue to purchase the tickets was hell longgggg!)

Meanwhile, Yingzi and I had a good conversation...


FINALLYYYYYYYYYY! A step closer to the marine animals...

at the entrance, there is a touch pool!!! for the visitors to have a feel of the marine creatures.
*ALWAYS REMEMBER TO BE GENTLY WITH THE ANIMALS


Our journey began... here

"Fishes in this 6-metres deep cylinder tube
are magnified 30% larger than they actually are!
"

"...unique and small inhabitants of the reel ecosystem."

"...wide array of colourful corals and reel fishes
in Southeast Asian water
."

"This elusive animal is a mollusk
that belongs to the same family as the cuttlefish, octopus and squid
."

"...is a large cuttlefish species,
growing to 42 cm in mantle length and 5 kg in weight
."

"...are decapod crustaceans of the superfamily Paguroidea."

"...is a marine fish in the family Syngnathidae,
which also includes the seahorses
."


TUNNEL
"Animals in this 83-metres long tunnel
appeared 30% smaller than they actually are
!"

"...a home to prowling predators and
host of other creatures that inhabit the ocean depths
."

Catch... Eagle Ray, Leopard Shark, White-tip Reef Shark,
Humphead Wrasse, Golden Trevally, Nurse Shark, Giant Group, Dugong


JELLY WORLD
DO YOU KNOW!!!
Jellyfishs have no hearts and no brains?


LIVING REEF
"...living kaleidoscope of colours
created by beautiful fishes and corals."


DOLPHIN LAGOON
非常可爱OH~!

*DON'T MISS THE TIMING OF THE PERFORMANCES
check it HERE


我死死要摸魟鱼, again and again
(kekeke)

An unforgettable experience! I would say it is a worthy trip... I could remember I was there BEFORE; a photo of my elder brother, my cousin and I taken in front of the vertical tube. I believe I was as fascinated by the marine animals for this second time! Especially that the four of us were happily singing '煮炒, 煮炒, 煮炒~' OH no! NO no... I never have the thought of hurting these animals. JUST FOR THE FUN to satisfy my craving for 煮炒, nom nom! (p.s LING, KUKU, DAR 我们什么时候会去JB吃煮炒???)


READ MORE HERE
PROMOTION NOW!

Photos credit to: ANdyStorm, Leongraphy

(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |