<body> <body>

Santa Claus is coming to town~
Saturday, December 25, 2010
7:00 PM

Santa Claus is coming to town~
(HOHOHO)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
// REMEMBER, THIS DECEMEMBER

It's time to surprise my beloved friends!
To give them, my heart.
For lifting my life to its highest beauty and joy!
The love that weighs more than gold...

(HEHEHE)
TWINKLE EGGS: "I'M SO CUTE, YOU'RE GONNA DIE!"
Christmas → Christian → Good Friday → Easter Sunday → Easter Eggs

CANDY CANE? NOT.
(shake head, vigorously)
JELLY POPS! (Y)

...to light up the festive mood


10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
'POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!' POPPERRRRRS!


THE 'CHRISTMAS' AIR WE ALL BREATHE - LOVE
SEND THE LOVE THROUGH BLOWING BALLONS!

...to celebrate the festival



// Christmas is the keeping-place for memories of our innocence.
-- Joan Mills

FRUIT JELLY

CHOCOLATE STICK

CHOCOLATE BISCULT

CHOCOLATE (KISSES)

...CHILDHOOD SNACKS ♥


The spirit of sweet friendship, all wrapped up with one another;

FRIENDSHIP BANDS

BADGES

...to identify ourselves as one family;
brothers and sisters


ALL IN? (UHH...)
GIFT BAGS!
# A reason for giving out surprise gifts.
Aren't they cute!!! (=^.^=)

WHOOPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~
Neh ni neh ni po po

MEOW IS READY TO GO TO TOWN
TO GIVE OUT PRESENTS... (kekeke)
Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way~

p.s I (heart) this post, what a sweet surprise! *pats on my shoulder*
p.s Doesn't mean that if you didn't receive my gift, you're not loved.

(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |