<body> <body>

JINGLONG'S 18TH BIRTHDAY
Friday, December 3, 2010
7:38 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHOO JING LONG!

on November 26.

Last Friday, Don shared the video on Facebook and Twitter. It is US! singing a birthday song for him... the 'ahbeng' was very touched that he 'fucking' cried at an ungodly hour. That was our intention, TO SEE HIM TEAR! (hurhur, evil much) Whatever, we did it! (neh neh ni poo poo)

Last Sunday, he held his birthday celebration at his place. It is a mini lunch gathering for the cousins. I appreciate his thought... a homely feeling! Family dinner, or rather cousins lunch. His mother's cooking is awesome, yummy yummy.


TIME FOR BASHING!!!
(kekeke)

AS I watched the gang attack... it carried me back to the ol' times with my favourite friends. Always the best! Wish I can share it here... but oh wells~

I miss them, really I do! :')
//Sometimes even though you're having a great time you can't help but think back and think about how much you miss the old times.

SOOOO the next time I scroll down the continuous photos (above), I will definitely miss the ol' times and tears will roll down. That's why...

pimp your myspace at Gickr.com
THEIR RETARDED FACES WILL MAKE ME SMILE AGAIN!

I'm happy to see the smiles on everyone's face...
it is wonderful, we are still close together~

COUSINS
4ever

(RAR RAR) Yingzi's trademark pose! ^^


Awhile later..........

MAHJONG for Jinglong, Kaizhi, Qianyi, Weijie, Yingzi...
...and MONOPOLY DEAL for Andy, Don, Jiaqi, Meldric!

Yay yay!SMILE, :D


FAVOURITES ♥
Loves
٩(=^.^=)۶


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |