<body> <body>

In Capital Museum;
Sunday, December 12, 2010
10:35 PM

在中国(北京和上海)10天

The Capital Museum (首都博物馆) is an Art Museum in Beijing, China. It opened in 1981 while the present building was built in the late 1990s. It today houses over 200,000 cultural relics in its collection; of Chinaware, Beijing bronze art, calligraphy, paintings, jade ware, sculptures and Buddhist statues, and gadgets of studies.



Ancient Capital, Chapter on the History and Culture of Beijing



Exhibition of Beijing Cultural Treasures

"The Exhibition gathered together and exhibits the elaborate artistic works boasting of their visual fullness and artistic value, their rich local Beijing characteristic and concentration of the long history and cultural styles of the Chinese nationality, representing Beijing's culture in terms of its long and profound history, from which visitors may experience the brilliant Chinese civilosation."



Stories of the Capital City-Old Beijing's Folk Customs


The journey in Capital Museum ended. I was amazed!!! Especially that it brought me back to days I were in school/ at home, struggled to make the models (my favourite process )...


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |