<body> <body>

How much I miss the ol times...
Saturday, December 11, 2010
3:31 AM

If I have a wish now... it will be to see us back together.

I looked forward to see everyone, everyday... we, in a small yet cosy room. OUR PRIVATE SPACE, where we talked our hearts out. While I fell asleep after a good laugh, watching them attacked a victim. Breathed the polluted air from their smokes... as we climbed out of the windows, seated on the roof... under the night sky, watched the moon and stars, in silent. Felt the wind. Slept together... woke up to see each others' face, greeted good morning with our beautiful smile. Brushed our teeth and went out for breakfast.

Picture of you. Picture of me. Picture of us. My dearest favourite friends, always


p.s Just because I come off strong, doesn't mean I didn't fall asleep crying. Even though I may act like nothing's wrong because I'm always smiling, laughing and; always having fun. Maybe just maybe I'm really good at lying?

(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |