<body> <body>

Christmas Eve 2010;
Friday, December 31, 2010
2:57 AM

Thanks God! IT WAS OFF DAY FOR ME ON CHRISTMAS EVE... if not, I doubt I could survive staying wide awake till 12AM of 25/12/2010.

In the afternoon, I decided to join Ling, Kuku, Dar to Plaza Singapura and Cineleisure to shop for a gift to be exchanged during the party on Christmas itself. I was certain that the shop 'KUHL' will definitely have something that interests me. I WAS RIGHT... to have eyed on the unique shot glasses with dices! After much considerations, I decided on it. Hoping that the receiver will love it as much as I do. At that moment, I could feel that Yingzi will be glad to receive my gift... and YAY, SHE WAS THE ONE WHO GOT IT LEH!

In the evening, as promised... the girlfriends would get together to countdown to 25th and yes, I was looking forward to this day! Especially that, this year, I had the thought of surprising them with small gifts, since we never thought of doing an exchange of gifts....

However, I was surprised to see bags of gifts on their hands when we came together!!! Anyhow, before heading to Timbre @ The Substation, we had our dinner in Sushi Tei @ Raffles City Shopping Centre...


I love the chocolate waffle and pino~

Our adorable gifts from Singyee~

Our pretty painted nails~


On our way to Timbre @ The Substation, located at 45 Armenian Street, we decided to put on our CHIO RED santas hat that Gisiang had prepared for each of us! Very sweet of her...


Cocktail ftw;
I love Shirley Temple~

GISIANG

SINGYEE

YVONNE


'Spamming of films'
...from Gisiang's instax wide

The girls and their boyfriends;
Weekiat and Singyee
Zhiming and Yvonne


Not to forget, we had roasted duck/seafood pizza and buffalo wings to goes with our cocktails! Nom nom. What's best, the atmosphere was lifted up by the live band...


GIFT EXCHANGE SESSION!

MY GIFTS FOR THEM...

ALL OUR GIFTS...
我们心有灵心, 大家都有买礼物!

@gisiang @limsingyee @vonneyuwenn
永远的朋友


After celebration...

HOME SWEET HOME~

ONE OF THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! Especially that, instead of surprising the girls... they got me surprised. I really appreciate the thoughts, it does matter. Of course, I will also wish to express how thankful I feel towards having them. Thank you girls, always, for being here and not leaving me. Stay with me, stay with me now and forever~

(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |