<body> <body>

Christmas 2010;
Friday, December 31, 2010
3:38 AM

CHRISTMAS DAY, itself! I had a difficult time convincing myself to get out of the house as early as possible so that I could meet the cousins* to check in to the hotel, Studio M. However, I still didn't make it on time as I was feeling stress over i-do-not-know-what. Yet, I felt thankfully for leaving the house later because my brother changed his mind and decided to fetch me. It saved me from 1. walking long distance with heels 2. spending on taxi cab fare!!! Aside from that, I was told they had to queue for quite awhile to check in... due to the overwhelming crowd.


ANdyStorm with
leongraphy, forest330, Swiszy, Dream2breakaway

The four of them, in their best outfit;

It took me 30 minutes only, to reach the destination... UE Square. But I had no idea if I should turn to my left or right, hence the cousins* came out to bring me. Before we headed back to the hotel, they decided to have their dinner first. WE THOUGHT OF GOING TO THE CLUB, but sadly... most of us didn't bring our identifical cards! And our dearest Qianyi and Yingzi are underage. Therefore, we had to give it a miss.


WELCOME TO OUR HOTEL ROOM~
Small but cosy!

Hopped onto the comfortable bed for...
Monopoly Deal!!!

Touching up on MU...
for 'photoshoot'...


YAY, GIFT EXCHANGES~
It's such a coincidence, I received Meldric's gift again!
(last year I got his too)


LOOK AT THE GIFT TAGGED NO.9!!!
It's from me to everyone special


Now, U 'n' I can have friendship bands!
United always.
What's the party with poppers and champagne...
pimp myspace - Gickr

YUMMMMMMMMMM SAY! (Y)
CHEERS TO OUR FRIENDSHIP!
(=^.^=)


BED AFFAIR!!!
(2300HOURS)
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR DARE... JIANG*

I'm like a loser only! \m/

The game kept us entertained,
till the Black Label arrived.


Re-watching the videos for @ANdyStorm and @vveijie
to encourage them for NS!

THERE GOES THE NIGHT WITH BLACK LABEL...
The above is the gift I got for exchange; unique shot glasses and dices*


DRINK, DRANK, DRUNKEN
scandalous LOL!

WHATEVER HAPPENED IN THE HOTEL,
STAY IN THE HOTEL
(pinky promise)

(p.s Am I making you curious? KPO!)

Nothing happened LAH! I cried!
TEARS OF JOY, :')


MC BREAKFAST,
the next morning...
...before CHECKING OUT
Photos credit to: ANdyStorm, Leongraphy

IT WAS A CRAZY NIGHT! SO CRAZYYY... I BELIEVE EVERYONE OF THE COUSINS* ENJOYED AS MUCH AS I DID. IT IS DEFINITELY AN UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT... DOING HOLY SHIT 'NONSENSE'. LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH... SOMETIMES IT HURTS! REMEMBER MY CRY, IT JUST MEANT THAT I CARE! ALWAYS WILL,



p.s Dearest Joyce and Yingzi, thank you so much for organising this awesome gathering...

p.s p.s I was surprised! MY BROTHERS AND I HAVE CHRISTMAS GIFTS FROM OUR PARENTS! I could guess what's inside the wrapping paper without torning it. It's one of the most common gift, CHOCOLATE! My favourite, anyway. Loves.

(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |