<body> <body>

花儿向你笑一笑 请你足下绕一绕;
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
1:14 AM

在中国(北京和上海)10天

Visit to the Soong Ching Ling Memorial Park (宋庆龄陵园)...
"花儿向你笑一笑 请你足下绕一绕"
宋庆龄陵园内邓小平的题字;
新天地..."...an area of reconstituted traditional shikumen ("stone gate") houses on narrow alleys,
which now serve as book stores, cafes and restaurants, and shopping malls."


Visit to the Jiangnan Silk Shopping Centre...
Cocoons;
Embroilment masterpieces;
Sample of silk;
Processes of making silk...
Boiling of silkworm cocoons...The heat will kill the silkworms and
the water makes the cocoons to unravel easily.

Spinning the silk filaments into skeins...Separating the shells from the cocoon
then spreading into pieces of silk.

The dried pieces of silk...Pulled to make them larger.

Experiencing the pulling process...It is NOT a simple task!!!

The expanded pieces of silk are piled up...to make futon, fabrics, and other kinds of product.

I must say,
it is an interesting trip learning about the processes.


Dinner time!
at an ulu ulu restuarant...

making us hungry...BUT the food is edible, good!

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |