<body> <body>

姐妹有约;
Thursday, December 23, 2010
11:59 PM

IT IS THE YEAR END... and I thought it will be great to gather with my good ol' friends to catch up on everything of 2010. I put in an effort to arrange a meet up with Kaixin (妹) and Khimhee (姐), Jasmine (Jas) and Serena (Na). As I rarely get to see us together... but they are always important to me; the sisters in my life.

So today (23rd of Decemeber, Thursday)... Kaixin, Khimhee and myself hung out in Junction 8 Bishan. Our hometown. We had RamenPlay, mini value combo!

@ Junction 8 #01-51;

The Menu;

My Order;
Spicy Shoyu Ramen
+
Misomaki Katsu

永远的姐妹;

They say: "The Best Mirror is An Old Friend"?

Tonight, I see it the way they say.
I have changed. It is a good thing.

// Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world,
we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face,
we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us,
nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

Love always
+齐
(=^.^=)

(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |