<body> <body>

BEIJING to SHANGHAI
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
1:00 AM

在中国(北京和上海)10天


在中国(北京)5天; "... lover you all happy china", How do I look like a China lady?, Exploring the Forbidden City in Beijing..., One World One Dream, Tea appreciation and the night, Life is ladder, 从我做起, 大熊猫馆, In Capital Museum, 北亰奧林匹克公园


✈北京到上海... TianJin BinHai International Airport (天津滨海国际机场) at around 1350 hours → HangZhou (杭州) at around 1530 hours.. We alighted from the plane and I felt threatened by the weather of 34°C... then we continued our journey on the tour bus, settled down in a restuarant '傣家村' for dinner and to the hotel 'DoubleTree' which is located in a deserted place.



傣家村;


DoubleTree;

The room is small and inconvenient, but comfortable.


It wasssss one of the worst night, the big brother and I had a huge quarrel for I-do-not-remember-why. However, it turned out to be a good chance for the mother and I to have a heart-to-heart chat. How I miss the days when we were younger, closer together. Now I feel distant... sometimes, I do not understand what-are-they-thinking.

Whatever. I was really guilty. For it was our dearest mother's birthday when the clock striked 12am... and we had to make her worry. #FOL


A birthday message from daddy to mummy...sooooo sweeeeet right? xD

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |