<body> <body>

with a pinch of salt
Sunday, November 21, 2010
9:42 PM

WHERE ARE WE HEADING TO...?
*hint hint*
Alight at Paya Lebar Station → Exit B (towards Japan Home, up the escalator) → Take bus 43/76/135 → Alight at the 4th stop (in front of Pizza Hut) → Turn to your left (towards Caltex)→ YOU ARE HERE @

297 Tanjong Katong
WITH A PINCH OF SALT

YAY! (PINCH OF SALT!)

Thanks be to Gisiang who recommended this unbelievable cafe to me. Of course, I MUST share it with the blogmates. The first to know (from me) is none other than Andy, who has been with me, as well as Jinglong in planning for gatherings. He was as excited as I was! SO, we decided to share about it... and tadahs~

WE WERE THERE!
(on 13th November 2010)

MEOW~
Such an ADORABLE cafe! ♥

[Dream] I wish I own a cafe, IN A SHOPHOUSE!!!

...and HAVE FUN, ENJOY! ٩(•-•)۶

THE MENU...
UH YES! 'ME' N 'U'!
(our creative Don shared with us)

CHECK IT OUT!

NOM NOM NOM~

with...
@ANdyStorm

@dcannx

@jqmeow_

@leongraphy

@forest330

&&&

@Swiszy,

who came while we were having our yummilicious desserts,
as we played Monopoly Deal together ♥


NOW... ARE YOU EXCITED TO HEAD DOWN!!!
VISIT 'WITH A PINCH OF SALT' TODAY!

Photos credit to: ANdyStorm, Leongraphy


(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |