<body> <body>

Turning point;
Thursday, November 11, 2010
11:33 PM

Too often we underestimate the power
of a touch, a smile, a kind word,
a listening ear, an honest compliment,
or the smallest act of caring,
all of which have the potential
to turn a life around.

It suddenly hits me that my life has gone through a dramatic change. I seem to be coping well. But the truth is, my friends are behind it. Without them, I will be living in self-denial. They are grateful to have a great friend like me. I'm proud to know they do recognise me as one, of the respectable person. However, I can't go any further being the 'Miss Know-it-all'. I hate to lie and pretend for everyone; to everyone around me. It is worst than being ignorance towards the truth of theirs. Sometimes, I wish to share everyone's secrets. For that, I can be myself. I can be the real me. Who tells the world who do I love, who do I miss. Who do I want to be with. BUT I can't be selfish, hurting them... betraying the trust they have of me. It is for the friendship, I cherish. Although, I have this fear that someday the truth may be known. If it happens, what am I suppose to say?! To deny knowing the truth or to admit knowing the truth. It doesn't make me looks good in either way, I'm still the liar and the pretender. This situation defines, FML! Why do I have to be the victim. I wish I'm an ignorant kid. But, I always want to know the situations of the people I care to help them. In dilemma. Oh well, I just hope that everyone can understand the position I am in, and not blame me. I choose to be the loyal friend, who keeps the secrets to myself. No doubt. I keep mine to myself.

p.s I want to keep it from you! for I do not want to sacrifice this friendship we build, closer every night. Feeling the care and concern, the happiness we share. The only... I wish we can stay on with it. Just promise me you will be here forever.


(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |