<body> <body>

Stay With Me, Stay With Me Forever
Saturday, November 20, 2010
1:32 AM

@ANdyStorm @AshtonKhoo @dcannx leongraphy @forest330 @happyygolucky
@getme0ut @Swiszy @vveijie @qianyi_calando @Dream2breakaway

My ❤-ly friends, I have a challenge for ü... think about,

° WHEN IS THE FIRST TIME WE MET?
and so on...

e.g.
What is your first impression of me?
Was there a time when you didn't like me?
Do you think we'll ever lose touch with each other?
Is there anything that you've always wanted to tell me but haven't?

I WILL LOVE TO HEAR FROM ü! ^^

x♥x♥
@jqmeow_


p.s I will appreciate every word. Just the way I appreciate each of you. YAY! :D


(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |