<body> <body>

Just the way we are;
Friday, November 12, 2010
2:04 AM

Last Saturday was a longgggg day...

MARINA SQUARE
with Andy, Ash, Joyce, Kelvin
Pizza Hut; cheesy7 fiesta meal
Starbucks; Java Chip Frappuccino
Golden Village; Megamind

I ♥ cheese! I ♥ Starbucks!

East Coast Park
with Andy, Darren, Don, Jinglong, Joyce, Yingzi
Mcdonald's; chat, eat, play
Park; cycle UNDER THE RAIN!

I ♥ cycling! But I hate it under the rain!!!
unless I'm prepare to go home straight.

Thankful to two, Andy and Yingzi...
who accompanied me to cycle at my pace.

Not forgeting, Jinglong...
who constantly checked if I'm okay.

Plaza Singapura
with Andrew, Joshua
Anywhere; chat... and more chat
Golden Village; The Incide Mill

I ♥ the silence...
filled with love and care.

Everywhere
with them
I ♥ to my friends!!!


HOME SWEET HOME~
and I ♥ my bed... too! [(-.-)]zZ


(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |