<body> <body>

Good moment, always!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
3:43 PM

I ♥ PUBLIC HOLIDAYS! b'cause there will be a high possibility of meeting my oh-very-cool poly mates. WE DID, last Friday night... and it is oh-so-awesome! having a so called reunion dinner at Kampong Chai Chee Restaurant in Changi Road with 11 others...

Ain, Ariff, Chinwei, Jannah, Jasmine, Jiaqi, Lisa, Mervin, Nerissa, Vivian, Serena, Shufen

It is a happening night... 7 of the 12 decided on heading to Clarke Quay for drinks. First, we were in block C for The Clinic. Then, we were in block A for Restaurant Madame @ The Forbidden City by IndoChine. I'm not good with drinks... I can't remember how awesome/how awful the taste of the drinks. Neither do I remember the names.

THE CLINIC

RESTAURANT MADAME
(by IndoChine)

SUCH A COLOURFUL MOMENT...
I'M MISSING THEM!!! already.

It feels extremely good to be catching up with them, reminiscing of how we go through thick and thin for the past 3 years in polytechnic, as well as how everyone is doing now. It was amazing that we could talk for hours under the dark sky... but when it was time for us to part, I couldn't bare to as I wonder when will be our next meet up***

(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |