<body> <body>

从我做起
Saturday, November 13, 2010
10:10 AM

在中国(北京和上海)10天

On the 4th day, before we left Beijing to Chengde... we visited Tongrentang (同任堂). There we spent an amount on medicine cream and patch for burn, ache etc.


It was a longgg journey to Chengde. In the 3 hours of travel, we had some fun solving riddles. However, most of us dozed off. We was drained from climbing The Great Wall of China, the day before.

It was lunch time when we arrived in Chengde. I was expecting a better meal for the day!!! but dang' I had the WORST meal in 明珠大酒店. The restaurant is dirty, where people smoke, where the toilets smell... zOMG!


Our trip in Chengde began... in Small Potala Palace, also known as Putuo Zongcheng Temple (普陀宗乘之庙). It is well-known for its Tibetan architectures. There are 60 architectural columns constructed in the middle of the mountain, surrounding by sky towering old trees, where we get to view the Baseball Bat Mountain...


Next, we headed to Mountain Resort (避暑山庄) built in 1703, where the construction which took 90 years to complete is one of the biggest royal gardens in China. It is made up by palace area, mountain area, lake area and plain area. The varying elements of the temple architectures and the landscaping have matched and formed a perfect complexity with the surrounding farmlands, forests and lakes.



BACK TO BEIJING.....


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |