<body> <body>

Tea appreciation and the night;
Friday, October 1, 2010
2:41 PM

在中国(北京和上海)10天


As we were heading to 宫廷普洱 for tea appreciation session, I noted the street-drain cover (above). It stated 污 (dirt) and so, there is 水 (water) etc. I thought it's a smart method of identification. U'see, they have capable people lor!

In 宫廷普洱...
traditional interior decoration

The ladies introduced themselves to us... 我们来自云南 大家知道云南在中国哪部分吗? (Yun Nam hair care?) That came into our minds! because it is in the advertisement on television. Then they continued with telling us how they call themselves... mao or whatever. LAUGH TILL WE DROP! like ah mao, ah gou... (ok, I'm joking!) But it's really ah mao not ah gou... lao mao etc.

...brewing tea for us


After, we travelled to the Red Theatre for the show Chun Yi - The Legend of Kungfu. We caught the 3728th show. It was of a touching story. The performace is awesome! love the costume and lighting designs... (sadly no photo taking or videoing is allowed)


DINNER! @ 鸿运天外天烤鸭店
One look at the dishes... walaooo!
only the cabbage is nice.

What's worst! there is someone smoking in the restaurant...
like seriously WHY NO ONE BOTHERS TO STOP HIM!!!

and the toilet there is the EVER WORST I entered before...

I DIE DIE STOPPED MYSELF FROM ENTERING ANY TOILETS,
ASIDE FROM THE ONES IN THE HOTELS.

...but that night I BUAYTAHAN!

no toilet paper is bad enough... but there are plenty of flies!
(can you imagine that? worst experience!)

Back to the hotel. The uncles decided to head to the nearby shopping centre. I tagged along for I was curious of the train and subway. You have to purchase the ticket first. Next, it is a MUST to allow your belongings to go through a scan. Then, you may slot the ticket into the machine. There isn't much different of the train in Singapore and China. Other than the units (cubicles) are separated, which meant you can't walk from one end to another of the train.


北京城乡华懋商厦
I SHOPPED FOR NOTHING!
and I spotted pet in the shopping centre... z

End of day two!
(wa... we will be heading to The Great Wall of China tomorrow!)


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |