<body> <body>

ONE FOR ALL, ALL FOR ONE;
Thursday, October 7, 2010
11:11 PM

happy only

My brothers. At times I feel amused by their antics and at times I feel frustrated by their indifference. Yet through it all, one fact remains and that's they're my brothers. No matter how many grievances and unhappiness we might have unknowingly inflicted upon each other, forgiveness is always at hand. It's always a matter of time and understanding.

And when we do come together, there's a special blend of humor that we share. To others we might look silly, but such laughter is like conversation between my brothers and I.

// quoted


(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |