<body> <body>

ANDY'S 21ST BIRTHDAY
Friday, October 15, 2010
5:30 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ANdyStorm ↯

The 21 years old Andy had his birthday celebrated in Mcdonald's! HOW CUTE... for the theme is 'Back to school; Geek'! The 21 invited guests were expected to be dressed to theme, GEEK KIDS REUNION... Hahahahahahaha, I have to confess that I changed my dressing for the million times so I don't look god damn weird. That explained why I was late for the party.

Honestly! everyone looked like a ATAS geek... but whatever! EVERYONE FEELS GOOD, LOOKS GOOD! and HAD AWESOME FUN. I'm unsure if I missed any games... but when Kaixin and I reached, we dropped our belongings and joined them in the games.

Queuing in row. Everyone has a straw between their lips, passing the rubber band from the first person of the queue to the last person of the queue and back to the first person of the queue... this was exciting! But sadly, I dropped the rubber band once... and we needed to start over again. OHno! *guilty*

Next game, we played 'Guess-the-Actions'. Andy was doing the silly actions for us to guess, looks like everyone was paying attentively to him...


The last game before we had our HAPPY MEALS... each team was given a list of items to look for, ok it wasn't difficult... someone had it somewhere!


What's so interesting...
EVERYONE took an individual shot with the birthday boy and it was printed out from his photo printer. Then, his kind friends helped to paste in on a scrapbook for everyone to leave a message for him beside the photos... NICE!


☆ Let's sing him the birthday songs...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐


我的 'geeky' cousins...
Andy Ashton Claire Don Kaixin Jinglong Joyce Limei Meldric Qianyi Weijie Yingzi

LET'S HAVE A LAUGH...
阿公,我不是阿嬤 HOR!!! :P

My bunny...
可爱吗?

FUN PEOPLE...
...playing balloon fights! :P

HAPPY ONLY!

What's more, we have door gifts from ANDY himself;

GROUP PHOTOS WITH THE DEAREST BIRTHDAY BOY!
retarded much! ^^

Photos credit to: OUR DEAREST Leon Grey

To the birthday boy, @ANdyStorm! I wish you all the best to win *ahem ahem* heart. Ok kidding, I hope you stay happy and healthy! and as you said, keep in touch! Loves always, :D


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |