<body> <body>

Take it and run like the wind!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
10:32 PM

I'm into the meaning of numbers, as much as I believe in horoscope/ zodiac...

So today, I caught 7:11, 8:11, 9:11... with the thought that I will catch 10:11, but I missed it by a minute. Then I think of 11:11, which many knows? And as I start to see these numbers more and more, I finally have the urge to find out what they mean but I doubt anyone can say for sure what these numbers really mean as I feel that the experiences these numbers bring are each unique to the individual.

But anyhow, I chanced upon a forum where this is shared...

1's and 7's, such as 117 or 771 - This is confirmation that you are doing great. You are on the right path, so keep going! This is a sign that you have chosen your thoughts well and that you should focus more steadily on your objectives. Be sure to add appropriate emotions to your thoughts; for instance, feeling grateful for the gifts you have in life. Gratitude will speed the process of your manifestations.

1's and 8's, such as 118 or 881 - You are nearing the end of a significant phase of your life. If you are tired of some part of your life, be glad that it will soon be healed or replaced with something better. Surrender and release those parts of your life that aren't working, as your thoughts of a better life are coming to pass.

1's and 9's, such as 119 or 991 - A new door has opened for you as a product of your thoughts. You have the opportunity to stare your thoughts in the face and come eye-to-eye with your own creations. Let the old fall away, as it is replaced with the new in accordance with your desires.


(via we♥it)


EVERYTHING IS GETTING BETTER, GOOD NOW.
(Trying my best to manage this schedule I'm in... and somehow, I'm beginning to enjoy being busy...)


(← previous post) (next post →)



jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |