<body> <body>

Hang on, Marché-ing;
Monday, August 9, 2010
11:58 PM

OHMIGODIKNOWRIGHT... ... I'm always sharing on the gathers with the blogmates but IT DOESN'T MEANT I STOP HANGING OUT WITH MY OL' FRIENDS. NO ONE CAN REPLACE THEIR PLACES IN MY ♥ (hehe) I'm soooo sweet right ^^

In fact, I hang out with them more often than before. At least once in the month. It is the moment when I'm with them... I feel that time is never enough. It makes me cherish every minute with them as I won't know when is the next time I will get to see them. Not because we aren't close, but we have our own commitments. And usually, I'm the busy bee.

***

The Sunday afternoon, we gathered at Vivo City for light shopping and Marché. It was my first time dining in Marché. The restaurant has a delightful ambience, and it operates on the 'cashless' system where we were each given a guest card that records the order we make. Cool or whatz. But if you lose the card... you will be in deep shit (it will be a $100? fine).

We were for the signature dish, Rösti, a Swiss dish consisting mainly of potatoes. I had the swiss (mushroom) rosti, it tastes good. But I believe the swiss (smoked salmon) rosti is better!!! I got to try one bite of the salmon, and it was great... though I never like salmon. Also, I had the Mövenpick!!! swiss chocolate ice cream! It is love. Aside from these, what catch my attention were the assorted buns and breads, as well as the cakes. I didn't have them as I'm stuffed, but they are interesting to the eyes. I will sure be back for the pastries and cakes...

Marché Restaurant
VivoCity
1 Harbourfront Walk
#03-14 Singapore 098585
(65) 6376 8226
www.marche-restaurants.com

Once again, it was a great day. Full of laughter. I'm happy to have the girlfriend @gisiang @limsingyee @Vonneyuwen to be here for me, always. Love ya girls, xoxo.


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |