<body> <body>

GISIANG'S 20TH BIRTHDAY
Saturday, August 28, 2010
11:59 PM

A VERY HAPPY!!! BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST GISIANG,
WHO TURNED 20TH THIS YEAR'10!

(Y'see the BIG 2, but me is still the oldest)

stay happy, and healthy!

This girl can plan her birthday, pretty well by herself. She knows what she wants, be it where to go what to do etc. That makes her uh... very! great. Independent. As compared to me, I always need the girls to do the planning. But... but... I'm considering to plan my 21st! with their help, of course. I can't do without them. I know I can't. Me is useless bum, ha.

Anyway, we were there at Marina Barrage in the late afternoon. The weather was a kill. But we weren't affected by the scorching sun as we had this similar thought; it is definitely better than raining. So we survived the day, carrying a smile with us!

Unlike them, I wasn't surprise to see the number of people/ the number of kites. As I were there before, with the blogmates. With my experience, I could tell where will be a good spot...

spreading the mat, gathering the food;
being excited for kite flying;
I'm always interested to melt é chocolate,
spread and position the food,
then... take photos!!! Yummy~

the lil' ang mos who borrowed our kites;
gathering together for a photo;
(a memorable picnic + kite flying day)
nom nom nom~

..... and they're off to fly their kites;
Seeing the happy them, makes me feel happy too~

Gisiang and her 'penguin';
Singyee and her 'panda';
Theirs are cute! Mine is pretty k!
(muahaha)

But sadly, it can't fly!
Gonna fix it soon~

Hungry already? Eat again!;
Everyone of us enjoyed ourselves VVM!
and we're hoping for another session in the evening!

MUST get the LED lightbulbs*

...
..
.
our individual photos with the birthday girl
.
..
...

Jiaqi & Gisiang;
Singyee & Gisiang;
Weekiat & Gisiang;
Yvonne & Gisiang;
Zhiming & Gisiang;

...
..
.
lastly
.
..
...

The very! au'some girlfriends;
(insert heart shape)

It was a great evening! at Marina Barrage, with the girlfriends, for kite flying and picnic, on Gisiang's advanced birthday. What's important is that everyone had a good fun, especially the birthday girl herself. I'm sure all of us am looking forward to this session again. Luv'them♥


(← previous post) (next post →)

Labels:




jqMEow |

be happy.
love life.

+齐meow
09 July 1990

Typical ♋ian;
I'm a suffering soul and sometimes lose control of my emotions. I need you to be understanding and not give up on me.

I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together.

✉ tan.jiaqi@live.com

Nuffnang |


Connections |



DAYSilove |

1-1-20eleventh
Facial Expressions ◭
Let's do it every year!
Awe Night at Marina Barrage
It all begins with a smile...
MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEY MOUSE
KEEP IN MIND!

VIDEOSilove |

01 02 03 04

Yesterdays |